Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things(IoT) startup disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of field service businesses by making them more productive. We have offices in California, Utah, Sweden and Norway. Now we are looking for a Sales Manager to our US headquarter in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible to lead a highly directed inside sales team of Account Executives (AE). You are expected to manage from the sales floor the day-to-day cadence of your team during their scheduled hours, currently 8am-5pm. An AE's primary role is to immediately contact all leads that arrive from Automile's Marketing channels, on telephone, e-mail and chat. The position also consists of frequent customer follow-ups to customers that may have shown an interest, or that we have learned could have an interest, in Automile solutions.
The cadence is a daily fast paced sales motion with high energy transactional selling. Our primary customers are small business in professional service capacities like HVAC, plumbing, delivery, etc. Automile provides fleet management and asset tracking services to our customers.
What You'll Do
- Actively manage and coach the AEs in their day to day work.
- Monitor throughout the day and follow-up required KPIs such as dials, conversations, trials, and shipped units maintaining targeted cadence levels for each AE.
- Establish and maintain individual quota achieving AEs, or coach and mentor lower performing reps to success
- Report AE performance and work towards each member reaching their ARR quota
- Participate in sales forecasting and budgeting
- Ensure that the team meets established sales targets with approved budgets
- Train AEs on existing and new Automile products
- Recruit and onboard new AEs to the approved plan
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development to ensure brand consistency, product improvements, and increased sales
- Ensure the team reaches daily KPIs and we attain monthly ARR Sales Targets
- Ensure high quality performance by AEs
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Recruit according to plan
- Actively contribute to a fun, healthy, and safe work environment
- Has a proven record as a successful inside sales leader in a transactional and highly directed sales floors
- Has and maintained a proven record of fast growth AE hiring while maintaining successful sales teams
- Has excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Has high energy and a problem-solving attitude
- Understands customers within professional services
- Supportive and innovative work environment with plenty of room for personal and professional growth
- Fully paid health and dental
- 20 paid days off
- 401(k) plan