Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of field service businesses by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries.
What You Will Do
- You will collaborate closely with internal team to build, test, and deploy new features
- You will stay ahead of production issues and resolve them quickly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong attention to detail and great design sense
- Strong team player with a “Can do” attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment